Bug Splat every time Exporting animation to mp4 - Make 2016

I have recently finished a model that I was working on my skp model file is less than 65 mb . I have purged the model as well as fixed problems which reported no issues found.

there are 13 scenes 5 seconds in length for a total of 65 seconds. It loads for five minutes while attempting to export with unknown time and size then crashes after 5 minutes.

File
Export
Animation
Video

then pops up the export window
5 minutes later no time estimate, no file size estimate, bug splat.

any way someone can try exporting it for me into an mp4? My mini laptop is old and I am sure that is the problem, not enough memory. I receive out of memory error on occation as well so that is what leads me to the thought it is my pc, not the model.

Thank you,

J

I’m willing to try later today, but you need to provide a link to your model - upload it to 3d Warehouse, Dropbox, or similar file sharing site.

Hi John,

Thanks for the quick response. I just deleted scenes 1 & 2 after reinstalling sketch make 2016 and it is working. I am going to assume that there was either something wrong with the install or scene 1 or 2. I will be delving more into these two scenes to narrow down to one then see if I can find the problem and report back.

Thank you again and I will let you know later today!

Saludos!

Glad you got it working again.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.