Hello, my suggestions for enhancements is:
- Mirror Function - yeah I know I can copy and use Scale but I should not have to.
- Bevel - yup I know the push tool can do this but sometimes it does not work for small curves
- Align Tool - Allow me to pick one or more points on objects and have Sketchup align the respective objects to those points or at the very least basic alignment like align objects to their respective centres.
- Enable the introduction of “Nodes” to modify a line
- Introduce a Weld function to make multiple lines one single line
- Create a sphere - should not have to use the Follow Me tool just to create a sphere
- Colour Select tool for faster matching of colour materials - for example a wooden floor and the wooden Baseboard - both came from different images … a basic colour selection tool to match a colour would be very helpful.
- Zoom In - when trying to zoom in on a component, it OFTEN blocks my access to that item by either removing the image all together or cutting parts of it out?!
- Create Material - Every time I edit a material, the material toolbar automatically creates a new material … all I wanted to do was edit the colour of existing material. Would be better if I can opt to create a new material name.
- Enhance the speed - even with my new computer I find it can be sluggish