Another first for me!

After resetting Windows 10 and reinstalling SketchUp and all my normal extensions, now when I open SUp, open a model, or click on File-New, the ExtensionStore from SketchUcation pops up, never happened before and I can’t find a way to remove it without removing the SketchUcation extension.

Any ideas?

ask @TIG may be the best course of action, but reinstalling SCF plugin may solve the issue…

john

I disabled the plug in, then re-enabled it, and got the same results.

When you say the ExtensionStore from SketchUcation pops up I assume you mean the dialog opens ?
The toolbar itself will be there if you have activated it.

I have the same set up as you and I don’t see the issue [I assume you have SketchUp v2016].
Thousands of users do too, so something is up with your installation…

But… you are really posting in the wrong forum.
Please post in the appropriate thread over at SketchUcation…
Before that…
Can I suggest you open the SketchUp…/Plugins folder and find the SketchUcation .rb file and matching folder and manually delete them [if you have a file-named !SketchUcation_loader.rb then also delete that].
If you have copied files over manually you might have unexpectedly broken something - a clean installation, uses the latest RBZs is always recommended].
Then download the latest RBZ for the toolset and reinstall it using SketchUp’s Preferences > Extensions > Install Extension… button.
To be doubly sure restart SketchUp…
Report over at SCF…

There is no way that the dialog’s code gets activated without a user’s deliberate button-click on its toolbar or the submenu item, or a shortcut-key is assigned and it is pressed [or perhaps you have done that and a keyboard glitch is happening?]

When you click on File > New does it open a New SKP, or just the dialog ?

Can I also suggest you reinstall / repair your SketchUp installation using the exe installer - making sure you right mouse-click and use ‘run as administrator’ NOT double-click it - even if you have admin-rights, unfortunately under Win10 SketchUp v2016 can install oddly, unless it is install by the real admin [i.e. please don’t do it à la double-click as a ‘user-with-admin-powers’ - you are NOT the same thing].
After a reinstall/repair all preexisting plugins/extensions should be retained…

So after reinstalling the SCF toolset AND SketchUp... Any improvement ?

Thanks Tig for your council.

I did repost this at the SketchUcation forum.

Deleted the SketchUcation.rb file, it was the only thing listed that you said to delete. As I reloaded a fresh copy of the RBZ file the dialog popped up!

Restarted SketchUp clicked on File-New and the dialog popped up! Did a repair (as administrator) and restarted SketchUp, the dialog popped up!

I think it’d be best if we now continue this discussion over at SketchUcation - easier to track in one place…
If it turns out to be an important ‘SketchUp’ issue, then we can come back here later…