Hello everyone, its been a while without posting, im once again trying the 3D generator with AI of AI assistant to create models frrom photos, and it sucks once again.
I was wondering if anyone has shared results with this particular feature but i could find anything, so… does it sucks just for me? is that i dont know how to use it well? or does it suck for everyone? haha
if it’s a clean photos with a clean background it’s better.
if it’s a simple object, symmetrical and all, it’s also better.
a vase, a chair, it’s fine.
I tried an orange imac, the front was meh, the back was really funky. it just varies a lot, depending on the photo you have and the amount of “missing infos” (what’s not visible in the photo)
I also tried on a marble fireplace, it’s symmetrical, and the fact that the back was messed up was no actual issue because it’s supposed to be against the wall.
so clearly, you can make stuff. it just varies a lot, depending on the photo you have and the amount of “missing infos” (what’s not visible in the photo)