AHK Text Expansion in Layout

I don’t use AHK text expansion much with other applications to notice this problem that I have in Layout.
In fact I haven’t ever noticed this problem in any other application.

When I’m using the text or label tool, text expansion works most of the time, however once in a while it doesn’t.

The reason for posting is that today it has been happening more frequently and I’ve been really fed up about it!

Entering text in a text or label box, I will type the hotstring, hit the tab key and the expansion doesn’t happen and a tab space is created instead.

I have to exit the box and re-enter it for the text expansion to work. The problem will then not happen for a while.

It’s seemingly random.

Anyone familiar with AHK have any ideas?

Thanks

If it’s of any interest to anyone, I think I understand why I was having this problem .

I have a number of AHK scripts, one for SketchUp, one for text expansion, one for Layout…

I’m regularly tweaking the Layout script (new keyboard combinations, code improvements) and when I reload the Layout script that’s when text expansion breaks in Layout. Once I reload the text expansion script, text expansion works again in Layout.

AHK ? Text expansion?.. sorry I am getting old

AutoHotkey ( AHK )

Ahh, , Thx … looks interesting