Hello everybody in Google Layout i want to expand or add scrapbook adding additional architectural symbols to it (2D DOORS, WINDOWS, STAIRS, TOILET, KITCHEN, ETC) where can i get that additional architectural symbols so that i can add in my scrapbook
If you have 2D architectural symbols CAD data, you can import it via SketchUp to LayOut.
- Convert your 2D architectural symbols CAD data to dwg/dxf using your CAD
- Import dwg/dxf to SketchUp
- Scale it 1:1, change to Plan View, Parallel Projection, set scene and style as drawing looks
- Save SKP
- Import SKP to LayOut
- Change SKP view to Vector
- Scale it as your need.
- Explod SKP
- Ungroup it then you can access each symbol as LayOut drawing
- Re group your Symbol as LayOut Symbol
- Save as Scrapbook (Scrapbook is just a LayOut paged data)
hi; would you plz explain no.6 a little bit more?
In Layout click to highlight the viewport/ Window(tab)/ Sketchup Model/ View/ (options)Raster, Vector, Hybrid.