About the SketchUp for Web category

SketchUp Free is the new web based version of SketchUp and is currently in Beta. There WILL be bugs and technical problems, we’re working to address them and hope you’ll help by being as thorough as possible in your reporting of these issues. Everything posted here will be added as a bug for the product and evaluated for fix in a future update. To ensure it’s fixed as quickly as possible you’ll want to be clear and concise in your descriptions of problems. If you have a problem, search first, report second. If you see the problem already exists, respond in that thread with your new confirmation of the issue and additional issues you’ve confirmed affect the issue.

How can you be the most effective at reporting issues? Be sure you answer all of the following questions in your post:

• What Operating System are you using?
  • What Browser are you using?
  • What tool are you using?
  • What were you doing with that tool when the issue occurred?
  • Can you reproduce the issue in a new document?

I am not able to change the perspective view to parallel view in my.sketchup
I am using my.sketchup on google chrome on Windows 7

Hi Subincletus,

Please be sure to start a new topic for any issues you’re having. Posting in this thread will prevent that issue from getting the attention it needs.

Hi There!

Just trying out my.sketchup. I wonder if the 3Dconnection 3d mouse is supported?

If it’s not, i’ll stop looking :slight_smile:

Further, great move!