3D Warehouse search results aren't relevant

After updating to SketchUp 2024 I’ve noticed that searches in the 3D Warehouse aren’t showing relevant models. Also, the models aren’t showing clearly (low contrast, zoomed way out, etc.)
I didn’t have this problem with previous versions. Has something changed, and can someone help explain how to find models?

click on your profile, top right, and then leave the labs. you’re likely in the beta version.

Thank you.
I seem to be in the standard version (not beta, at least so far as I can tell).
In hindsight, it seems like the searches are similar to before in terms of relevance. The bigger difference is how models are displayed in the warehouse. The look is different (color and contrast make it difficult to see). Maybe this has something to do with the new user interface? (tool icons, etc.) I’m not a big fan of the new icons, but maybe I’ll get used to them in time.
Anyway, thanks for your help!

Can you give us an example of what you are searching for?

Hi Dave.
I just checked what I am seeing by opening the previous 2023 release. The searches, and the display are actually the same as 2024. I haven’t used SketchUp for a while, and I guess it was just different than what I’d remembered.
Sorry for the confusion and thanks for trying to help!

The SketchUp version wouldn’t affect what you see in the 3D Warehouse. When you open the 3D Warehouse in SketchUp you are just looking at a web page anyway. If you haven’t used the 3D Warehouse in a while it is likely that it does look different.

I asked about what you are searching for to see if I can see the “different” look.

Thanks again Dave.
I had been looking for 2D architectural elements (bathroom fixtures, furniture, etc.), for use in developing floor plans (plan view, not 3D).
The 2D models look washed out, but as you say maybe this has changed since last time I used SketchUp. Thanks again.