3D Warehouse missing models

Hello everyone, I am experiencing issues with the 3D Warehouse. It seems like many models have disappeared from it.
I have the “all categories” and “models” filter enabled, as well as all the other filters to provide the wider variety of models. I have tried restarting SketchUp, opening a new project, signing in and out but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?
Thanks

Hi @matisarki, if you’re looking for product models they are on the Products tab on the search results. We moved them out of the Models tab in the hope that this will make it easier to find products.

Let us know if you’re seeing a different issue. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, I think this solved my problem and I am now able to find those missing models.
This new feature seems really helpful for searching in a more specific way, however, it would be more advantageous to search all models and products together if wanted, and to search by products, as an additional filter.

Thanks again for your support!

hi @psaal i seem to have an issue when looking the warehouse in either the folders or collection i have liked or follo

wed. The folder has the grey circle with the number of models inside, but when you go into it there are barely any there? I have attached 2 screen shots to illustrate?

3 Likes

Hi @psaal,
I have the same issue as @henry27, I don’t see every model in folders and collections.
Please how can I fix it, it is very frustrating.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

I have the same problem with 3d warehouse. One collection had 1800 models but only few of them were visible after openning folder

Hopefully we hear something, but I was wondering are you guys on Sketchup 2021 or older versions? Does it appear the same in both? I am on 2021 and have a feeling it was working fine on 2020, if you find any answers let me know

Hi @Henry27, I have also SU version 2021 for about 2 weeks, but this problem appeared only yesterday. On 2020 version was everything alright (except that it was a bit slower).

1 Like

Hi everyone! Finally, I found someone with my same problem. I’ve been trying to figure out what is going on during last 24hours and I cannot find a solution. I don’t know if they are making changes to the 3D Warehouse page. If this is a problem with my version (2018). Or it may not be possible to display all models when you exceed a certain number. The truth is that I’ve been creating my own library for a long time and it will be awful to lose everything now. I hope @psaal or someone else can help us.

1 Like

finding the same issue since last 24 hours. using SU 2020.

Looks like we aren’t the only ones having the issue, can’t see any announcements about it so will assume everything is having the same issue and they are probably working on it in the background, not sure where else to write up the bug/complaint, but hopefully it’s sorted asap as it looks like in general loads of items are just missing when you do a search also, nightmare!

Same issue using SU 2021. All of my collections and folders have been stripped down to almost nothing. Hoping to hear a solution to this soon!

Same problem here. Hopefully this is resolved soon. Warehouse getting more complicated to navigate and find what you need by the month.

We are aware and a ticket has been created to investigate the issue. Thanks all.

4 Likes

This issue was fixed last night. Your models should all be showing now. To be clear, no data was lost, this was a search issue. Thanks for reporting and your patience while we resolved the issue.

3 Likes

Thank you, it’s all working properly again :slight_smile:

thank you for the speeding fix, all working fine now :slight_smile: