I have 2 Trimble accounts. Is there a way to merge them or “share” my specific collection or liked models with the other account? - or with colleagues for that matter.
Thanks
Jessica
I have 2 warehouse accounts and I was wondering the same thing.
Hi Jessica and Chris. If you would PM me the email addresses you want to merge, and specify which one you want to use as the destination, we’ll merge those for you.
Thanks!
Sweet! I want keep chris@cfcaia.com and loose cfcaponigro@gmail.com.
In the case the accounts are supposed to remain separated, e.g. representing different people, and you want to share between them, I’d recommend Trimble Connect. Trimble Connect is intended for corporation in teams while 3D Warehouse is intended for sharing publicly.
@eneroth3 I hadn’t thought of it like that. The one I elected to keep was the Trimble account. I was just annoyed by having 2.
I don’t necessarily want to merge them but I wanna t to be able to access both account’s collections. One account is connected to my office the other is personal. Can I share collections between them? I’ll look into Trimble connect.
This is an old thread, but I’m having the same issue : I have two accounts in 3D warehouse. The default account is empty, but the other one which I switch to multiple times a day has over five thousand models saved over time. How do I combine accounts or eliminate one account without losing all the models we’ve created?
@TheGuz Can you help her out with merging her accounts?
That user has not been on the forum for over three months… I doubt even Guz can help her now…
I can help with this. Please message me directly.
Hi Jake,
I need help recovering ownership of my old 3D Warehouse models.
My old username is kainkai007. The models are still online and were uploaded starting in 2014.
I can currently log into 3D Warehouse and my profile appears as Kain K., member since 2014, but “My Content” is completely empty. My old models are therefore no longer attached to the account I can manage.
Examples include Skydome, Volet roulant, Aircraft engine, Porte coulissante / sliding door, Douche J. Delafon and Barrière 2 / fence.
I can provide screenshots and proof of ownership.
Could you please reconnect/transfer the existing kainkai007 models to my current 3D Warehouse account, while preserving the original model pages, dates, views and download statistics?
Thank you,
Dom / Kain K.
hey,
if you’re not using a subscription, there is a chance that you might be connected with the wrong email (I have 3 trimble accounts and from time to time I accidentally log in one of the wrong ones)
(if you’re still using 17 make or the web version or a classic pro one).
any chance you used another email back then ?
(I’ll ping @Jake_from_SketchUp as he might not be around everyday, especially weekend
)
Thanks Dave! Yes, those are definitely my models. Great to see all 44 of them again.
I’m not currently using SketchUp 2017 Make. My main goal is to regain management access to those 44 models from my current 3D Warehouse account. At the moment, when I log in as Kain K., “My Content” is empty even though these models are still attributed to kainkai007.
Is it possible to have these 44 models reconnected/transferred to my current account?
Dom Peron
Why did you put that in your forum profile then? What version are you using?
So it sounds like you’ve set up two different logins to the 3D Warehouse.
Unless you have a current subscription I doubt there’s any support available to you. You ought to be able to download the models and then upload them again.
I see all 44 of your old models when I log in through the admin door. Please upload a new model to your kainkai007 account titled “Verification”, or similar, as a test to see which account you are truly connected to. Reply here when you’re done so that I can check it out and I’ll email you at that address to verify. It is possible to transfer content to your current account but I’ll need you to verify that one for us as well.
Hi Jake,
Done. I successfully uploaded a new model titled “Verification” from
the 3D Warehouse account I’m currently logged into.
Could you please check which account it is connected to?
Thank you,
Dom / Kain



