3D Warehouse login fail

Anyone els trouble whit uploading ther model?

Seems like i can’t login, The 3D warehouse keeps loading and is giving error page.

1 Like

A number of threads on this topic already. The team is aware of it and they are working to fix it.

Ok thx @DaveR

Also having issues logging into warehouse for 2021. Works very intermitantly

thanks,
Billy

Hi Dave, Any news on the Warehouse login issue?
thanks, Billy G

I haven’t been given any news about it. I haven’t had any problems logging in to the Warehouse, either.

What version of SketchUp are you using? Please complete your forum profile. This isn’t very useful.
Screenshot - 4_8_2021 , 12_38_27 PM

I’m using SU 2021. It takes anywhere between 5 and 10 clicks to get the warehouse, usually within a minute or so but never had this issue until SU 2021. Nothing else on my computer acts like it. Thanks

User profile? what is it that you don’t like? changed my name to Billy G. hard to change my face

I’m not asking you to change your name or your face. I’m asking you to complete the information with the SketchUp version, actual operating system version, and graphics card.

This is what I see when I go to the 3D Warehouse.
3dwh

Nvidia Geforce GTX1070

This is what I see when I try to go to the warehouse.connection

No problem getting to it on google.

Perhaps you may know someone who could help me with this?

I have windows 10 64bit SU 2021 and Nvidia Geforce GTX1070

Thanks,
Billy

Try setting the default browser to another in Windows’s App-settings.

Is this from inside SketchUp? Your security settings might be blocking the SketchUp integrated browser functions from accessing the Internet.

It happens intermittently although mostly doesn’t work. I’ll try to think about what I’ve done differently recently and this is something that started after getting SU 2021

Finally Figured it Out.
Of course, after trying everything else, including bothering all of you one more time, I contacted McAfee Tech Support and they took over my computer and figured it out. Too much firewall. As they say, “Too much of a firewall is not a good thing.”

Thanks for your patience.

This issue is intermittent and never gone away completely.

Trimble has been sending me instructions to go inside my computer and make changes but it’s above my pay grade and this may jeopardize the progress of my work on several different jobs at this time, therefore, I have told Trimble, but they say they do not have techs that can access my computer. This leave me out in the weeds for now but thankfully there are many different ways to skin a computer. :slight_smile:

Estou com esse mesmo problema e por não conseguir fazer login não consigo baixar os blocos e está atrasando meus serviços.

Ainda o tenho intermitentemente, tenho por vezes de clicar 3 ou 4 vezes para me ligar.

1 Like

Já tentei várias vezes mas não aparece o campo para digitar o login e a senha e por isso não consigo acessar

O que eu tenho que fazer é primeiro certificar-se de que você está logado no Trimble connect corretamente e depois no Windows a. salvar, B. clique em Esc, depois Ctrl T várias vezes até obter uma conexão.