Problem with 3D warehouse - Error 500

Hi,

is there any issue with 3D Warehouse? Everything was ok 2-3h ago and now I can’t log in. I have Error 500 or sometimes Error 504. I’ve tried login in Sketchup and at Web site as well.

Thanks.

Hi @nosfe, yes there is an issue and we’re working on it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Thank you for your quick reply :slight_smile: Everything is clear now.

We’re still seeing some issues but we’re working on it.

I also having problems with 3d warehouse.
Do you have any idea when it is fixed?

Also problems - any news?

Thank you for keeping us posted and working on the issue. Cheers,

Facing the same problem … it takes a while to connect to the warehouse and then it’s impossible do research for any object… any idea on when it’ll be fixed? cheers for the good work !

I’ve been driving myself crazy! I am facing the same problems from a couple of hours now, I’ve been wasting a lot of time. Is there a solution so far?

Also cannot login or load anything. (13.00 GMT 10 feb 2020)

Just relax. There is a problem. The team knows about it. They are working on getting it sorted out.

1 Like

If I were you, I might start creating my own components instead of sitting around wasting time.

We’re still working on it. We’ll let you know via the forum when we’re back to normal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

it works again :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3D Warehouse has recovered and we’re investigating the cause of the issue. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

In case it helps, 3DWH was giving a server not responding error, and EW was loading a blank page immediately. So, perhaps something they have in common?

2 Likes