3D Warehouse is not downloading directly to sketchup

Hi, I am using Sketchup 2019 and I cannot download anything from 3D warehouse. It is writting that the file is so big.

Show the message you are seeing.

As of a few days ago the 3D Warehouse no longer supports SketchUp 2019. Based on the “Current Minus Two” policy it only supports SketchUp 2022, 2021, and 2020. You can access the 3D Warehouse via your internet browser and download the Collada version of the component you’re interested in. Then import the included .dae file into SketchUp.

What operating system are you using? Your profile says ‘2019’ which is not an operating system. If you are using Windows you could use an extension called Eneroth Open Newer Version. Then you can download a newer SketchUp version of the component from the 3D Warehouse and use that extension to open it in SU2019.

Where I can find this extension? I am using Windows.

In the Extension Warehouse.

Correct your profile please.

Windows 11

Great! Please edit your profile to reflect that.

I will do. How can I open a newer version? I already install this extension, but I dont know how to continue?

From your internet browser, download the 2020 version of the component you’re interested. Then use the extension to open that component file.