3d trees blocks for sketchup

Hi. can anybudy please send the below trees for landscaping.(in sketchup format)

1. MICHELLIA CHAMPA
  2. BAHUNIA BLACWANA
  3. PISONIA ALBA / TEBEBIA ROSEA
  4. ASTONIA ELENGA
  5. MIMOSOP ELENGA
  6. SPATHODEA CAMPUNALATA
  7. FILICIUM DECIPIENS

Have you tried searching the 3D Warehouse or sites like Form Fonts for these components?

i do not get this tree blocks in 3d ware house.

Did you look at Form Fonts? There are other sources if you Google ‘sketchup trees’.

You might need to use common names for them instead of their Latin names.

1 Like

I am not sure if this is a help but the “3D Tree Maker” extension has a nice selection that I find is suitable for most of my projects. When I do presentations, my model needs to “look the part” most clients don’t really care about the exact species of the flowers and trees that I include.

If for some reason you need these exact species, try the 3D warehouse. If there are not any that meet your requirements, there are ways to load 3D models from many different programs into SketchUp; if you find a tree you want and need help getting it into SketchUp, let us know so we can try and help you with the process.

Finally, if you decide to go the do-it-yourself path, I wish you luck. Making trees in SketchUp can be a bit tricky, and I would love to hear any tips or insights you may glean from the process.

Here is a link to the extension I mentioned: https://extensions.sketchup.com/en/content/3d-tree-maker

You can use https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=dc6a338215e1d472d927fae3791b3a7b as a starting point .

1 Like

Good idea to use a dynamic component! A forrest of identical trees falls into the vegetation equivalent of uncanny valley.

No thats not usefull

If you can tell us a bit about your project and share what you have so far, that would help us to better understand exactly what you are trying to do. The more specific the information you can provide, the better the advice we can give you.

1 Like

These trees required for landscape detailing in sketchup model.

Maybe you should just make the trees you need. You’d be finished with them by now.

2 Likes

I assumed they were for landscaping, trees usually are. As I asked before, can you provide specific information about your project? There are a few different methods of making trees, not all these methods are suitable for all projects. The more details you can share, the more we can help you.