Whitelisting schools

After reading through the forum, I wonder why there isn’t a more official and productive way for a school to have their domain whitelisted. I tried a week ago to get our school’s domain whitelisted in a comment and failed so I am trying once more with a new topic. Please whitelist our school’s domain: apps.stcharlesabq.org

Normally the SketchUp team responds pretty quick but I agree with you that there are more elegant ways to deal with this than use the forum for it…

Sometimes it helps to ping @Steve_Ketchup

Hi!
Can you please whitelist @steinerelev.no @Steve_Ketchup ? We use office 365.

Thank you!

Greetings, Kjetil

@CaseyG should be able to help you.

Ok, thanks for reply. @CaseyG , can you please help us?

Sure thing @KjetilBirk I am happy to add you to the database. I just need a link to your school or district website so I can get some additional information. Can you link me to it?

Thanks, our schools website ( http://nordstrand.steinerskolen.no ) don’t have anything to do with our web / domain system. It’s a office365 / Azure thing. If you need anything specific I’ll be glad to DM it.
Greets, Kjetil

Please whitelist our school domain. Domain: mcpsweb.org
Thank you!

Thanks @KjetilBirk! We are supposed to verify that you are not a higher education school and gather some additional info from your website about your school before we can add you to the database. Now that I have everything I need gathered up, I can get you added to the database right now.

As for you @mrulli, thanks fro linking everything in your post. Always appreciated. I have added you to the database and you are all set to deploy the app too.

As usual, please make sure you don’t skip a step as you deploy the app as that can cause issues later on that might not be apparent at first.

Hello. Would you mind to whitelist our school domain? sapostol.com
Thank you

Hello all, I wanted to follow up on this thread to make sure that everyone had been able to get access to SketchUp for Schools!
As a note, Microsoft users do not require domain registration. This is something that is occasionally necessary for Google users if they are misidentified as not being educational accounts, but luckily is not applicable when logging in with Microsoft!
That being said, if you are having trouble logging in with your Microsoft Education account please let us know and we’ll try to help you troubleshoot.

We are new to SketchUp - our admin added it to our gsuite, but can someone also whitelist us on the sketchup side? Our domain is paceacademy.org . Thank you!