Where is the Oculus Quest Sketchup Viewer App

Our company recently purchased an Oculus Quest as a helpful tool for our designers and to use for client presentations.
During the Oculus Connect 5 conference this year, it was mentioned that SketchUp would be developing a VR viewer for the Quest.
Because we are excited with the exciting possibilities the Quest can deliver for our company; can we get a realistic timeline when a VR viewer would be available for the Oculus Quest…?
Thank you.

Did you ever find an app for quest that works even if it was 3rd party ?

Are there any updates on a SketchUp viewer for the Oculus Quest…?

As mentioned before, SketchUp was one of the brands shown to be making a dedicated app during the Oculus keynote when the Quest was introduced.

There have been some work-arounds, but unlike the Oculus Go; there is not an app available in the Quest App catalog…? I am a professional designer and would love to use my Quest for virtually viewing designs.
Does anyone out there know if an App is in development…?

I would love to know !!

Also what are your workarounds at the moment ?

Jonathan Watts

Director - Design & Business Development

e: Jon@w2construction.co.uk

w: www.w2construction.co.uk

m: 07435 272 453

Hi. Have you checked out SENTIO VR plugin for Quest 2? It’s now available on App Lab ( no sideloading or developer mode required) - so you can upload your models to the cloud using the extension and view in VR. Here’s the link to learn more: