What is the step by step process to purchase SketchUp pro subscription 2019 in India for first time users?

Hello, Sketchup users and team I am facing some problem to purchase sketchup pro 2019 I don’t know how to purchase. Can any my friend tell me how to contact re sellers in India and purchase it ASAP. Thanks in advance

Hi sunita,

go to https://www.sketchup.com/resellers/for-commercial choose India in the list and research the company names that pop up and contact one of them.

I already contacted them but they did not give me any answer.Thanks

Can you suggest me the right reseller name who can help me. Because I email two resellers but they could not help me.

Hi,

the only suggestion I would give is to simply going though the list until you find someone who will help you.

Ok thanks I will try again :hugs::hugs:

OK finally I purchased sketchup and I want to install plugins, every time when I saw any tutorial on you tube all youtubers say install in this path C:\Uses***\AppData\Roaming\Sketchup\Sketchup 2019\Sketchup\Plugins ( star is your user name) but I don’t have such kind of path in my pc what to do next is there any error in downloading? Should I contact my reseller? how to create this path and install plugins? asap thanks in advance

Here is the official guide for installing extensions in SketchUp. YouTube tutorials may be outdated.

1 Like

thank you so much I will try this

What are the svg importer and exporter extentions how to purchase it ? suggest the name please so I can start my work asap thanks

please do not use this thread to post new questions. Instead create a new topic.
You can read the forum guidelines here:

Forum Guidelines

#keeptheforumhealthy

1 Like

You can do this for free: Download and install the free graphics application Inkscape, open the SVG file with it and save/export a DXF. You can then import that into SketchUp. Or, from SketchUp, export a PDF or EPS file, open that with Inkscape and save as SVG.

2 Likes

Next time I will take care of this.

1 Like

Thank u sir your help is usefull

how to create new topic please guide me I have so many questions

svg exporter which is compatible for sketchup 2019. name and how to install please help Thanks ASAP

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.