Welcome to the new SketchUp Developer's forums!

Hi There!

I just wanted to post a big warm welcome to the NEW SketchUp Developer’s forums!

If this is your first time using forums powered by Discourse check out the main welcome thread (link below) which explains how to get the most out of these forums.

Cheers!
Bryce
Product Manager SketchUp Extensibility

5 Likes

http://www.sketchup.com/intl/en/developer/
The “Forum” link on the left column of the above page should point here.
The same applies for “4. Feel free to discuss your plugin with others.”.

2 Likes

Thanks JBB, apparently I didn’t try hard enough to find all of the old links. I’ve submitted those two links for update with our web guru.

Thank You,
I have been using Sketchup for many years and have been able to show people (my wife especially) what plans are in my head. Now they can see before I build. I work on an ocean tug boat that was built by a shipyard we bought several years ago. Any changes that can be made are better stated in pictures than words! This is the most powerful tool in my box.
Marty

I must.add…

Cheers @catamountain

Hi I am looking to get in touch with develop team since December 25 no reply regarding my developer account and applied for the vendor account

best Joachim

There was a long “holidays” break, and a lot of business around the new Extension Warehouse. Someone will hopefully get in touch with you next week.
@thomthom ?

Did you at least get approved to be a Developer? If not, try again - we had some hickups during that time due to Extension Warehouse 2 launch. The Developer Application submission form is hosted on the warehouse.

If you are a Develop and missing only the Vendor I have to defer you to @ChrisFullmer.
I’ll give him a ping tomorrow when people are back in office.

1 Like

Hi

I got approvde 4 juli as developer and put my plugin up now i cant finde noting
and I as vendor in dec send letter end of dec sen many email noting

We’ll track it down and get you set up.

After checking with Thom I asked some others too. A quick solution is to apply again, you would be approved right away, and would at leasts gone through the current terms and conditions screen. It may well be quicker than the time for us to track down the application from July.

Hi

I aplayd as vendor in dec send letter end of dec sen many email noting

best Joachim

Thanks for that email address, though you might want to edit your post to remove it now.

I had been checking with your own email address. I see the plugtips one as being Developer. Are you going to be selling your extensions?

Hi

Yes

“Hi I am looking to get in touch with develop team since December 25 no reply regarding my developer account and applied for the vendor account”

Hi Colin

Not one answer frome nada zero
hav try frome dec 2019 sen alot of email sed letter 25 of real letter 25 of dec …