View Size (in pixels) changes when a scene is created

Here is my problem.

I have my model on the screen and my angle of view is set.
No scene is created yet.

I go to File/Export/2D Graphic…/Options and check Use view size. The information displayed is Width/Height 2200x1212 pixels.
I go to V-Ray Asset Editor/Render Output/Aspect Ratio and choose Match Viewport. The information displayed is the same as before (Width/Height 2200x1212 pixels)
Everything is perfect.

Now I create a scene with View/Animation/Add scene.
I see that my angle of view has moved slightly.
I go back to File/Export/2D Graphic…/Options and check Use view size.
And here is the problem, the information displayed is Width/Height 2200x1187 pixels.

I also go back to V-Ray Asset Editor/Render Output/Aspect Ratio and choose Match Viewport. The information displayed is still Width/Height 2200x1212 pixels.

How can I correct this problem and make sure that creating a scene does not change the viewport size?

Thanks for your help.

The scene tabs at the top are reducing the height of the window. You could set up at least one scene in your template so there’s no size change when you create additional scenes or you could turn off the scene tab display so you don’t get scene tabs at all. Or you could turn off the scene tabs just before you export. To toggle scene tabs on go to the View menu. Second item down.

Perfect!
Thank you for this detailed answer.