Vertices come umerged (not connected) when I export. Why?

I am trying to export a model from Warehouse 3D and the vertices come unmerged. I tried 3DS, FBX, STL, and OBJ and in every export, it happens the same. Does anyone know why?

What do you mean by “unmerged”? What is the model? Share your SketchUp file with us so we can see what you are working with.

Is your profile correct that you are using the free web version of SketchUp?

All the file formats mentioned are triangulated, none of them support polyfaces (if I decrypt the post right).

You may be right. I’ve given up trying to decrypt posts to avoid guessing incorrectly. There’s no reason folks can’t explain clearly what they are talking about and share their files or images.

At work I use Archicad. It has been translated into a sort of Finnish. I often consider switching to an International English version to understand it better and to find help more easily. Finnish is my mother tongue.

My apologies. The vertices I meant, not the polygons. The vertices are not merged so every single polygon is individual.

Share your SketchUp file so we can see what you are working with.

Perhaps because SketchUp has sticky entities and the others mentioned have not. So each line has its own two vertices at both ends.