I want to use sketchup in a second computer. I am finding that it would be good for me to use it to show my clients a model before I send it to layout. Do I need a second license or can I change my existing license to accommodate a second computer.
For a single seat license, you can install SketchUp Pro on up to 2 computers using the same license.
<b>Helpful links on SketchUp Licensing ...</b>
SketchUp Help Center User Guide
Understanding Your License
- Installing & Authorizing SketchUp
- Buying or Upgrading a License
- Renewing the Upgrade, Maintenance, and Support Program
- Authorizing or Removing a License
- Finding Your License Information
- Checking Network Licenses In and Out
- Administering a Network License
- Troubleshooting License Error Messages
Help Center articles for batch mode setup:
Contact SketchUp Support
This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.