UNDET et draw 2d

Good morning all,

I try UNDET and point clouds.
Once all my points recovered and put in sketchup I started to “copy” on surfaces… but there begins my problems… I can’t manage to stay on the bearing side I made a group with this face, I have put the axes on this face, but despite everything I have lines that do not close and I am starting to have problems closing “polylines” … An idea to force to stay on this side?

Bonjour à tous,

Je m’essaie à UNDET et aux nuages de points.
Une fois tous mes points récupérés et mis dans sketchup j’ai commencé à “recopier” sur des surfaces…mais là commence mes problèmes… je n’arrive pas à rester sur la face portant j’ai fait un groupe avec cette face, j’ai bien mis les axes sur cette face, mais malgré tout j’ai des lignes qui ne se ferment pas et je commence à avoir des problèmes de fermeture de “polylignes” …Une idée pour contraindre à rester sur cette face ?

Hi.

If I understand your question, it sounds as though you are trying to model surfaces manually which are not 100% vertical, in which case your lines will not be coplanar and they will not form a face.

Have you tried to form faces using the feature extraction tool. If you do that you can then take sections from the resulting mesh and use those sections to get a best fit for your surfaces.