Trying hard to buy a license

Hello! I’m looking for advice on how to get a sales person from SketchUp to call me, a potential customer. I work at a municipality, so we need to get a purchase order rather than subscribe annually via credit card. I have left a voicemail via Trimble, I have posted two questions through SketchUp’s question & answer forms - and heard nothing. The first time I asked a question was on December 3rd. Any advice out there? kbrewton@brooklinema.gov

the appropriate contact forms here.

I see you used the contact form that SketchUp3D_de suggested. Your message has been forwarded to the appropriate team.

Many people have taken some days off, I am not sure how long it will take for someone to contact you.

I already have used that form; twice. It’s been since December 3rd and all I’ve gotten is one email with a log number. Could I please get any help from a person rather than an autoreply, and why should it be so hard to make a purchase?

I see that now.

As you work at a municipality, your enquiry was forwarded to Carahsoft. They handle all government SketchUp sales. They do have a live chat option on their website, asking them to call you may be the quickest solution.

Thanks! I also this afternoon got a call back from someone at Sketch Up - hurrah!