TMD - Mechanical Piping Question

I’m new to the forum and fairly new to sketch. I work in the construction industry and have used sketch up to model various buildings & structures, and I’m looking to start getting into mechanical piping of all sorts of materials and need accuracy. I have heard of some various add ons that can be purchased within sketch-up but wanted to hear from others on what recommendations they would have. Let me know if you have some insight. Thanks.

3skeng (install by “Window > Extension Manager”).

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation. I have heard of 3skeng - do you personally use it? It looks like you have to purchase each piping system within it, is that correct? Also, do you have to purchase the full price each year per system or is there a renewal fee that is cheaper? Thanks.

I’ll keep an eye out for other recommendations, Trent. =)

Trent I asked, and I haven’t heard of any other good pipe extension, but if I do I’ll post about it here. Let us know how it goes for you!

there is a old plugin called pipe along path(FREE)and then the Engineering Tool box (FREE)has a number of ANASI level fitting models you could create you own library(Free) may be worth your check??
I do not have the technical background to give you a grade though.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.