The elusive clothes hanger

I don’t know what’s going on with your file but it just seems to stall when I try to do anything in it. You’ve got some weird stuff, too, such as odd component nesting and the hanger is off axis. Since I couldn’t work with your file I just resized the one I made the other day. It’s now 11-3/4 in. wide.
Hanger 11.75 wide.skp (1.1 MB)

DaveR…It just goes to show you that this job is above my skill level. If it was photoshop, CorelDraw, I am good at those, but this one needs to be CAD and my preferred program is Sketchup. It sure is awesome that there is someone like you that do a cakewalk with my piddly project. It would take me so many hours you wouldn’t believe. Thankyou so much.

Rob

Dave…I opened the beautiful file you made. There is a “window” on the right hand “shoulder” section that goes along it. I tried to close it but not sure how. There is also a void or window on the back side of the right hand shoulder section. Hopefully, once that’s done, I should be able to finish the project, I also wanted to ask the customer if he should move one of the notches to match the other side. But for now I am going to give him the drawing as he asked me to do it. For now if you could show me how to close the holes on the one side…I should be able to take it from there. I think you’ll have to open the file in Sketchup to see the “windows”.