SketchUpdate Newsletters

Here are links to SketchUpdate Newsletters going back to 2014 if you’d like to check 'em out!

…and go here if you’d like to sign up for our newsletter → Stay Updated with SketchUp

Is it possible to get a downgrade license to 2015 PRO 64 bit from my curent 2018 Pro?

I’ve noticed at least 3 newsletters are missing from this list. However I can’t really blame you since it’s always difficult to remember and boring to update manual lists like this.

Couldn’t there be a listing page that automatically lists all these on the website were they resides?

Thanks Christina… I did indeed forget to add the last few newsletters to this list! It is now updated.
It was easy to remember when I was working on the newsletter, but I’ve since moved to a different role in SketchUp. We’ll attempt to keep this list updated and also look at other options for surfacing this information.

This month’s newsletter has just been added. Check it out here: Clip it. Clip it good. // Drumroll please… // Inside a Design/Build studio semester // #3DWarehouse

It’s here! September’s newsletter is officially live: SketchUp for Schools’ first day of class // A SketchUp-made woodworker // Skill Builder: Installing Extensions

Didn’t see this month’s newsletter in your inbox? Read it here: 3D Basecamp 2018 // Skill Builder: Proxy Components // UV mapping made easy

Our final newsletter of the year has arrived. Check it out here: A new year, a new SketchUp //
Skill Builder: Make Unique Textures // Message in a bottle: TrussFab

Happy New Year! Our January newsletter has landed: LayOut: A+ plays well with others // Skill Builder: TransSketchUlation // The edge of Arch-viz

The time is now! This month’s issue of the SketchUpdate has arrived: A SketchUp Renaissance man…// Up for a challenge? // Throwing shade? Lighten up…