3D Base Camp 2017

I wasn’t able to attend 3D Base Camp 2016 but now that my employer has seen what I can do with SU Pro I’ve been given permission to book my flight. The trouble is - I don’t know where I’m going. Has there been any sort of announcement yet?

Historically, Basecamps have been held every two years.

Awwwwwwww! :rolling_eyes:

You might as well unpack your suitcase. :slight_smile:

I think there is one in Poland or Hungary or somewhere this year, seem to remember seeing a post about it.

Anyone know if the dates for 3D Base Camp 2018 been released yet?

1 Like

I have not seen any official date discussed here in the Forum for Basecamp 2018 yet, but it seems to happen every even numbered year sometime between late summer to mid autumn. Whenever it is scheduled, I’m gonna do my darndest to be there too.

Subscribe to SketchUpdate to get the next basecamp announcement landing in your inbox. The subscribe button is at the bottom of the blog post.

2 Likes

I’m in the exact same boat. I finally have an employer who understands the value of 3D (only took about 18 years!) and is willing to get me a ticket and flight to 3D Basecamp. I’m very excited to learn when it will be and how much. I’ve wanted to go to a Basecamp for years!

1 Like

Stayed tuned for an official 3D Basecamp 2018 announcement coming very soon!

1 Like