SketchUP Make - Print to PDF Problem

I use SketchUp make for uni assignments and for some reason every time I print my model to PDF (for a vector image) it only prints 3 blank pages. I have tried everything from restarting my computer, uninstalling the app etc. but I cannot seem to fix the issue. What is the problem and how can I fix it?

What does the Print Preview look like in the Print window? Can you share the the SKP file? Have you been able to print to PDF before?

It usually has my model in the preview. I’m new to usinng sketchup so i’ve never printed to PDF before

Seeing the model would be helpful.

i wish i knew how to add a photo to the replies

The 7th button from the left above the message window is for uploading files. Please attach the SKP file.
Screenshot%20-%2010_2_2018%20%2C%201_41_06%20PM

DAB203Wk6_TaskC_MackenzieAngell.skp (1.5 MB)

Have you checked File>Document Setup to make sure Fit View to Page is ticked on?

I see this:

thank you so much! it’s fixed the problem!! you are a life saver

1 Like

You are quite welcome.

:smiley:

WTF!!! Lifesavers? Has that been Photoshopped? Them there are Fruit Polos.

And the word flavour is wrongly spelt…

I think the text is in American (Usonian?), not English…

Nope! That’s a real brand of hard candy. See here.

Why do you Brits like to use so many superfluous letters in your words? :smiley:

Flavour, colour, aluminium…

Yes indeedy. Because I is English, you can’t take all that I write at face value!

I almost added that what they are is sweets not candy but I thought that might be overegging it.

I see your reference and lay one of my own: Polo (confectionery) - Wikipedia. Trouble is, seems that you Americans got there first. Shucks!

Well, you see Bud, our words derive from the french, which also have superfluous letters (flaveur, couleur, etc). Aluminium has no superfluous letters though. It’s just that you guys don’t know how to pronounce it!

1 Like

So your Polo mints are a copy…

I bet we use more of it than you do, though. :smiley:

Fair enough but tell me how you pronounce condominium. And don’ say condo.

Have we gone off topic, do you think?

Apartment.

I bet we’re close.

2 Likes