SketchUp for Schools login via Google or MS not working in Chrome v99.0.4844.84

Getting a sign-in error (see below screenshots) when trying to log into SketchUp for Schools via either Microsoft or Google login when using the current version of Chrome (98.0.4758.102). It works just fine in Firefox or Edge. Our domain was whitelisted months ago, and user login was working fine until shortly before I made this post.

Edit 2022-03-28: 19 days and counting. Still having this issue on Chrome version 99.0.4844.84.

Chrome:

Firefox:
2022-03-09 (2)

@Steve_Ketchup @Tori_SU @sketchUp-developers @SketchUpTeam @SketchUp_Sage

We are also having the same error in Chome:

Using other browsers is not really doable since the students all have chromebooks. Would be great if this issue was fixed ASAP.

Thanks!

WE are having the same issue. When you click login with google account, its just goes around in circles.

We are @hufsd.edu
please white list @Steve_Ketchup

Bump.

@Steve_Ketchup
Please whitelist Richmond Public Schools USA
domain @rvaschools.net

Steve has left the company. @CaseyG will hopefully be able to help.

I sure hope so! Same error still occurring…

HI @lhorrell Hi @JWW-CSISD HI @NoreenHeff .

So sorry for the delay in getting you added to the database, I just finished adding you and you should be all set to start using SketchUp. If you have any difficulty, please feel free to message me anytime.

Same error trying to access with school district Google accounts using Chrome. Guess it reqiures our domain to be whitelisted??

It is @manateeschools.net and and sub domain @students.manateeschools.net if the sub domain requires a separate entry.