Hi friends, I have been working with Thea and Architecture extensions in SketchUp ok for some time. This morning I cannot open them for some reason, specifically:
• Thea Tools and Thea Settings
Strangely, Thea Browser and SketchUp Warehouse open okay.
Re-starting SketchUp did not help. I also tried opening them from the Extensions drop-down menu.
Any advice please?
Wasn’t another monitor connected before? Maybe the extension related UI interface opening off-screen…??
If yes try this after Restarting SketchUp!:
Follow this guide exactly:
Right after you clicked to open the extension:
- Hold down the ALT key. Hit SPACEBAR.
- Release ALT key
- Hit M (Move).
- Hit one of ← ↑ → ↓ arrow keys
- Move your mouse around (without pressing any mouse key) until you see the missing window.
- Press left mouse button on the desired place
( Note I assume you have English windows otherwise you may need to replace “M” with a localized start letter, e.g. “L” in French)
I’ve managed to sort it out, thanks for your advice.