Sketchup 2021 se apaga al tratar de usar enscape

buenos días me pueden ayudar soy nuevo en esto cuando trato de trabajar con enscape sketchup se apaga solo mi tarjeta grafica Intel® HD Graphics Family

hello, enscape needs a dedicated GPU. It won’t work with an integrated chipset like the intel HD you have

" System Requirements

Enscape performs its renders using your graphics card (GPU), but the graphics card has to have dedicated VRAM, and not shared VRAM as found with Intel Integrated Graphics chips. If your CPU and RAM are capable of handling Revit, for instance, and you have a capable GPU, Enscape should work. A good CPU can speed up Enscape’s loading times. The system requirements to run Enscape, as well as the Standalone Executable files that can be exported from Enscape, are identical."

no puedes usar enscape con intel HD graphics

1 Like

I use Sketchup and Enscape on a regular basis but am having trouble with a particular file. Enscape will render but when I hit Screenshot to save the view, the whole thing crashes. The file is 482 MB- a very large house with a lot of models in it, but as I said, I work with this kind of file all the time. Could it be too big and that is why it crashes? My drivers are up to date *Nvidia G force) and cant think what else to do, Any advice will be appreciated. Cheers!

Have you tried a lower resolution and quality export?

No, I havent. Thanks, Im going to try it!

That was the problem exactly. Thank you so much!