Mac Book Pro late 2013
Running SketchUp 2019 latest version
Running MacOS Mojave latest version
SketchUp 2019 up to date
MacOS Mojave up to date
All are performing well
I see SketchUp 2020 available
I usually wait until March to upgrade MacOS
Should I upgrade to Catalina first
then upgrade to Skp 2020?
Or should I upgrade to Skp 2020 first?
Please let me know when it is safe to upgrade to MacOS Catalina and Skp 2020
I would rather wait than be sorry