For a few years now I have used a junction (mklink /j) to refer the default SketchUp folder
to another drive that gets backupped daily. Always working fine.
The problem in the new V2019 is;
- plugins I install from the extension warehouse install and work nicely but are not present anymore when I restart SketchUp.
- After restarting SketchUp they are visible and enabled in the extension manager.
- They are not visible anywhere in any toolbar (gaps). They also not visible in the list from the menu option View-Toolbars
- If I re-install just one plugin from the extension warehouse again, that plugin and all other plugins that were previously installed are visible all at once as well again and working nicely.
- At that point, many plugins that were installed using the SketchUcation plugin manager are visible again as well.
Installed as admin. Re-installed as admin. Tried with just one plugin (selection toys).
My own plugins show up nicely though (tested without them as well).
Edit: re-installed everything. Dropped the junction. Installed Fredo’s ‘additional folders plugin’. Now it works again.