SketchPad for SketchUp

Okay. How about this? (it took some juggling, but this may just work for a lot of people)

The modifier keys are better, anyway. I realize it’s hard to do with the fixed key arrangement but I personally would prefer to see all the modifier keys together but I expect people would get used to the arrangement.

For me looks like a great tool, I’m sure that you will improve it and updates would be available once WE have it at home, because I backed the project!!:+1::+1:

Do you have some limits to how many buttons can be on the pad?

Dan,

I started off with an existing product (with great ratings) and talked the manufacturer into changing all the programming and doing full-color prints on the keys. For this small of a volume, it doesn’t make sense to create new molds, new circuit board, etc… If we could get above 10,000 units, the Sky is the limit for customization. For low-volume, we also have the option to simply use another existing keyboard with more keys.

Best Regards,

-Steve Moore

1 Like

Yes, and spend 350$ more…

Here is what the SketchPad is shaping into. Hopefully this layout will make many happy. There are now only a few days left to get this campaign funded. If funded, I’ll be able to get the first 500 until produced very quickly.

1 Like

I checked the colors of the locked axes lines, and they are exactly red, green, blue, magenta. Which would be 255,0,0 - 0,255,0 - 0,0,255 - 255,0,255, making your arrows look like this:

Perfect. I like how SketchUp always keeps things simple. I’ll make sure to get these colors corrected if this goes into production.

Best Regards,

-Steve Moore