Section Cut Visibility in Scenes

I’ve read everything I can find on this subject and am still having trouble. I have two scenes with section cuts. I can’t figure out how to change the active status of a section cut in a scene and have it remain that way. I’ve set up a style with section cuts turned on, and section planes turned off. I active the correct section cut in a scene, and then refresh the scene with “active section cuts” turned on (I’ve tried it with this turned off also). I can get one scene to work, but when I go back to the other scene, the active cut is changed.The scenes in the attached file are Roof Framing Section and Stair Elevation. I’m sure the solution is simple. Can anybody offer a suggestion?

Thanks.Roepke Garage-porch2.2.skp (2.0 MB)

0 Likes

when making adjustments to the display properties of a scene, you should always save / update (clockwise circular arrows) the scene else the changes won’t stick

0 Likes

In the scenes palette, click on the small black + to toggle on details, make sure the section cut boxes are checked otherwise the scenes will only update with those properties that are checked.

2 Likes