OK, I am having a problem with section cuts in 2016. I have a model with car wash equipment inside a building. I am trying to add a section cut so that I can show the equipment inside the building. However I am having problems in that the section cut is showing up in all scenes. Here are the steps and the results:
- Create Scene 1
- Click on the + sign to add a new scene (Scene 2)
- Click on the toolbar icon add a section cut.
- Some times I get a two section planes as I am moving the mouse
- Click on the section place to select it and the cursor changes to the Push/Pull icon
- Hit the space bar to get control of the tool. Then click on the section plane again so I can move the plan to the correct exposure
- Click on the Update button for Scene 2
- Click on the Scene 1 tab and the section cut still shows
This is the exact same procedure I have used with a cube model and that works fine.
What the heck am I doing wrong or is there a bug in 2016 related to section cuts?