Scaffolding, Steel flooring bad passage opening

Scaffolding, Steel flooring bad passage opening problem…
…and visual glitch on configure window (SU 2021)

Scaffolding link to 3DW

1 Like

10.3 of the Eula:

OTHER STRICT LIABILITY OR HAZARDOUS ACTIVITIES (" HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES ")

Well, mainly because of the impact it might have if configurations go wrong and have bad out comings in tha real world.

1 Like

We’ll fix. Thanks for reporting!

1 Like

It’s been fixed. We’ll release in the next update. Likely next week.

3 Likes

if you check the modification date, you’ll see it is not been updated recently:

I hope you won’t get into troubles, in the mean time, set the number of vertical bays to an odd number. :slight_smile:

Good work takes time...

… slow takes even more.

I do not need this component, just wanted to help by reporting. :frowning_face:

I wonder if it will ever be fixed? Or should I accept that the “Live Component” was already born dead?
Will the “likely next week” always stay as “likely next week”?

This fix should be live now at Scaffolding | 3D Warehouse (sketchup.com). You will have to re-download the model from 3dw to get the update: we aren’t “pushing out” updates to assets which have already been downloaded

Does the interface notify the user and allow easy redownload ? (Ie, a Yes/No messagebox)

If not, why not?

We haven’t yet built a way to notify folks that a new version an LC is available. In the short term we’re going to look into improvements to the context menu item → Reload which will allow folks to get updated LCs in a more streamlined fashion.

Longer term we do envision possibly asking people on reconfiguration if they want to update the versions.

1 Like

Not yet, because there’s non-trivial work around updating Live Components when the parameter set has changed.

But def on the roadmap.

1 Like

Might be a tab in the configuration panel, with a list of all LC’d and an icon of the current state?
Kind of how the reference manager does it in the Trimble Connect’s extension.

Thanks!

Thanks!