Roll Call: Who's coming to Basecamp?

I’ll be watching tv with Aaron!

1 Like

Sorry about the lost 2 years! Boulder was 2012.

1 Like

BTW, regarding shared interests, I’d love to meet and talk with anyone else who is a PowerCADD user. I’ve already asked on the PC bulletin board, and I’ll ask here too. There are a lot of PC users who are also SU users, and at least one is coming. Maybe there can be some sort of “birds of a feather” meeting?

I’ll be there representing Kochman Reidt & Haigh cabintmakers. Will be there the whole week. :slight_smile: This will be my first SU conference.

2 Likes

I was talking to @ChrisFullmer about you yesterday. Glad you’re coming, was sorry you didn’t make it to Leeds 3 years ago.

I promise not to sit in the back in my “Whoops” shirt and heckle :sunglasses:

I make no such promise for @davecoopstl 's presentations

3 Likes

Oh boy…it’s ON. Let 3D HeckleCamp commence.

4 Likes

I might have miscalculated - I suspect you’re a better heckler than I am :rofl:

3 Likes

Not to worry…I’ll take it easy on you…….for at least one session. :wink:

Yes, Leeds ended up colliding with a bunch of things so had to bail.

Sad to hear of your off-by-2 condition :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

4 Likes

That was in Vail in 2014.

2012: Boulder (my first)
2014: Vail
2016: Steamboat
2018: Palm Springs
2019: Sydney

2 Likes

Trouble right there!

Brings back memories, Nick. My first one was in 2010 also in Boulder. A pretty small gathering compared to the later ones. Sad to miss this year.

4 Likes

Yes, I heard about that one only when I discovered Sketchucation in 2011. The Sydney one I went to was also a small one day affair, but really fun.

I’m bummed your not coming Dave.

2 Likes

Thanks, Nick.

1 Like

At Leeds I ended up colliding with the road, and was in hospital four four days. Four more days than I had planned being in Leeds. I’m hoping not to have accidents when going to and from the hotel in Vancouver. I don’t even have to cross the road.

2 Likes

Ouch! Ok, you win! I only lost a rent a car key, and that had a happy ending after all. This time, I shouldn’t need a rent a car.

Definitely bummed not to see Dave there.

1 Like

You know it! We are going to have a blast :slight_smile:

2 Likes