If you’re someone who uses Rendering or Visualization aids with SketchUp I’m really curious to understand what you use it for.
For example, do you mainly use it to:
- help you validate your own design
- communicate your design ideas better to your client
- produce marketing material to help your client sell the product / design you’re making for them
And if you’re using it to communicate the design ideas to others, what’s most important to you?
- Photorealistic renderings
- Ability to generate renderings fast enough to show alternative views in a meeting
- Availability of styles that match your design aesthetic
- Visualizing or interacting using Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality
- something else?
Tell us more and also super keen to know which product you use!
Thanks for sharing!