Problem Exporting scene

Hi everone,

I started a free trial a couple of days ago and ever since I have been struggling exporting scenes. Every time the export gets very zoomed in which makes it unusable. I tried to change the export settings but that wasn’t any success. Does this has to do with the free trial? As in members with no official licenses are limited exporting from sketchup?

There’s no limitation regarding exporting scenes (I assume you mean images of scenes) in the free trial period. Share the SketchUp model file so we can see what you’ve got and are trying to export. If it’s too large to upload directly, upload it to DropBox and share the link.

1 Like

Axo opzet.skp (1.6 MB)

thanks for your replay. Here is the file!

Which scene are you trying to export and in what format are you trying to export it?

Why is your model more than 285 miles from the origin? That will give you problems.

For this model there is a lot of incorrect tag usage. ALL edges and faces should be created and remain untagged.
Screenshot - 4_1_2023 , 9_36_14 AM

Here I’ve exported scene 7 after fixing the incorrect tag usage.

1 Like

Thanks! I moved it all closer to the origin and moved the edges and surfaces to (untagged) and then grouped it all and then exported it and now it works!

I was just writing the following so I’ll leave it for you.

I gather you’ve gone off to do something else on a nice Saturday. I’ve moved the model close to the origin and because your scenes weren’t really effective I deleted them and set up two new ones; a perspective scene and a plan view. Create new tags AFTER you’ve grouped the geometry. Follow the correct tagging process of only tagging groups and components. Then create new scenes and go from there. Make sure you are saving all of the properties with the scenes as you create them.
Axo opzet.skp (201.1 KB)