I have a question to a problem you’ve probably encountered before, but somehow I can’t find any solution on the internet.
The problem is, I get a black background on my PNG’s when I render my project. I hope one of you can tell me what I do wrong. My plan is to make a plastic wall with a logo on one side.
Here’s what I normally do.
- I start out by creating a vray infinite plane.
- Then I create a box from a rectangle and push/pull.
- I select it and make it into a group.
- While highlighted, I go into the VRay asset editor and choosing the “Plastic Simple Shiny Black”, changing it to another color in diffuse, under the VRayBRDF section, and then apply the material to the selection.
- Then I import a PNG with transparent background onto the face of the box.
- After that I go for the render.
I’m using Sketchup 2019 and Vray v4.
Any ideas what I do wrong?