Pdf convert

I had drawn some machine using sketchup pro but when I tried to convert this draw to pdf , logo photo and text that I had put did not show , is there any solution for this case , thank you

Can you share the .skp file so we can see what you are working with? Did you use LayOut?

Your profile says you are using the web based SketchUp for Schools. Since you are using SketchUp Pro, maybe you could update your profile?

Thank you for response,
Here my skp
It correct, I am student , but I am at the moment doing intershipe in company

WHM-200SD3BL size L.skp (440.0 KB)

So the text your are referring to is the image on the front? Your PDF export from SketchUp is a vector only thing so raster images won’t show. Set up a scene, save the file, and send it to LayOut. Then render the viewport as Hybrid and export the PDF. If you want you can add multiple views of the model and text, dimensions and other stuff.

eFlex SMT.pdf (63.0 KB)

By the way, it would be good to get into using groups and components and you should make sure face orientation is correct before you start adding materials. The front of this thing is displaying the blue back faces instead of the white front faces.

It worked

Thank you so much, it really helpful