Outliner Gets Stuck In Auto-Scroll Mode

Occasionally after editing the Outliner window, I move my mouse down or up out of the Outliner window and the contents of the window scroll all the way to the top or to the bottom depending on which end of the Outliner window I hover over. Usually, if I move out of Outliner, the list stays where I left it. Is this a setting or something I can fix? So far the only way I can stop it acting like this is to minimize Outliner and maximize it again.

I hav en’t seen this in my models. A couple of thoughts, though: Did you install SketchUp correctly? That requires right clicking on the downloaded installer and selecting Run as administrator? If you didn’t, weird things can happen. If you didn’t you should quit SletchUp, find the installer, right click on it and choose Run as administrator. Then choose Repair.

Second thought: wireless mouse and low battery? Maybe replacing the battery would help?

I’ll check into my install. Thanks

1 Like

Follow up: I just minimized the Outliner window and then maximized it again. It corrects the problem. Probably just a local problem with my computer.

1 Like