Hello - was working on a model successfully pressing the mouse’s scroll wheel to orbit. All of the sudden, it stopped working. I have troubleshot in the following ways:
- The wheel itself still functions for zooming.
- I tried another computer and another mouse. Had the same issue.
- I tested the mouse independently to ensure the scroll wheel button is still function. It is.
- I’ve searched other forum posts but they all say to “get a different mouse.” I don’t buy that because it was working successfully for around the first 2 hours of my project, then stopped suddenly.
- I can still switch to orbit with the ‘O’ shortcut. But that’s a pain.
I am using Windows 10, Google Chrome, and the Free version of SketchUp that has no preferences menu. It was last updated on 1/28/2020.