One student cannot login to sketchup

Hi,

So I’ve tried to go to Sketchup direct to contact them because I only have one student having trouble logging in. The students CB and the Student account has been verified that they are in the same Organization unit as the rest of the students. Cleared out cache and cookies, reset the students chrome settings. Tested on other devices with the students login. It always keeps spitting me back to the generic “It looks like you’re having trouble signing in…enable pop-up window” etc… etc…

I checked the pop-up settings, allowed cookie, etc and nothing works. I thought maybe it was the proxy webfilter but it does it on outside device on a non-restricted router.

I went into edge and I tried to login as the user, this time I had the console opened to see if I could see anything. Possibly on sketchups side??

VM1628 client:256  Cross-Origin-Opener-Policy policy would block the window.postMessage call.
VM1628 client:256  Cross-Origin-Opener-Policy policy would block the window.postMessage call.
        GET https://accounts.google.com/gsi/status?client_id=[client_id].apps.googleusercontent.com&as=[vendorId] 400
vendor.js:2  [GSI_LOGGER]: User has opted out of using Google Sign In.