Join Eric as he walks you through the process of how to model an existing building using nothing more than reference images. This process is an important given how many older buildings are in need of renovation or adaptive re-use and how rarely complete or accurate information is available to start from.
This course covers:
- Geo-Locating a model and using both map and aerial imagery to get an accurate building footprint;
- Using Match Photo overall massing and details;
- Setting up custom styles with Watermark as a secondary reference;
- Working with component modules for increased efficiency;
- Adding surrounding context and entourage from the 3D Warehouse;
- And much more!
Enroll for free today over at learn.sketchup.com