New 3d warehouse search engine has problems

Here’s what I’d do: if it’s just someone’s personal model, ignore. If it’s a real product, in the comments, I would write just what you said, and tell others and let them respond (they will get notified if they would like to).

1 Like

Ok, good luck

Thought I’d post an update on the problem that I started this post about. Just in case anybody else runs into this. The accepted solution was given by @DaveRclear IE cache. But today, by chance I noticed another reason that this was happening. Not sure if it’s just my machine, or if it’s still associated with the cache, or what, but if you watch the screencast I’ve attached, notice that when my cursor is above the dropdown search-suggestions dialog, the same thing starts happening, where I can’t type out a word in full. Then when I move the cursor outside of that dropdown area, I can type things out like normal.

Yea, we know about this, and there are some other little oddities about this. If anyone internal reads this, it’s filed as WH-10215 and we’re discussing there.

I can’t create this in SketchUp as you did, either with 2016 or 2017 on Mac or PC. I can get it to occur in Chrome and Firefox on PC, and in Firefox & Safari on Mac. Works in PC using Edge. Thanks for the video, and we’ll re-evaluate the priority on this, because it drives all of us nuts, too.

1 Like

My Pro license is 2015, if that helps. Hoping to upgrade this year :slight_smile:

My Win10 box on SketchUp 2015 doesn’t do it, either… oh well, we’ll still address this.