My model appears below the plane of the green and blue axis

I was playing around with Sketchup and after a few minutes I viewed what I had so far with the ‘Orbit’ tool and I realized my model was below the surface plane. Is it supposed to be that way, if not, how do I fix the problem?

The red-green plane is the ground plane. Green-blue would be a vertical plane. The model could be on one side of it or the other.

Maybe you need to orbit the camera so it is right side up. The solid blue axis should point up from origin.

Maybe you need to reset the axes. Right click on one of them and see if Reset is available. If it is, click it.

Maybe you just moved the model down below the ground plane. If so, move it back up.

If none of those fixes it, upload the SKP file so we can see it and give exact instructions.

Which version of SketchUp are you actually using? Your profile indicates you are using the Web-based version (SketchUp Free) but it also says you are using SketchUp 2015.

Yes, I’m sorry green and ‘red’. I am on a friends computer I think I saw 17.

How well do you know your friend? :smiley:

Did you get it sorted with one of my suggestions? If not, upload the SKP file so I can take a look.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.