Msphysics Load Error

Hello when i download ms physics for Sketch Up Pro 2021 there is a load error how can i solve this problem? Thanks…

Error Loading File C:/Users/mehme/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/MSPhysics/main_entry.rb
Error: #<IOError: The required, staged c extension file, “C:/Users/mehme/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/MSPhysics/libraries/stage/win64/2.7/msp_lib.so”, is missing!>
C:/Users/mehme/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/ams_Lib/extension_manager.rb:219:in block in require_all' C:/Users/mehme/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/ams_Lib/extension_manager.rb:216:in each’
C:/Users/mehme/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/ams_Lib/extension_manager.rb:216:in require_all' C:/Users/mehme/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/MSPhysics/main.rb:70:in <top (required)>’
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:92:in require' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:92:in require’
C:/Users/mehme/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/MSPhysics/main_entry.rb:15:in <top (required)>' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in require’
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in load' C:/Users/mehme/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/MSPhysics.rb:21:in register_extension’
C:/Users/mehme/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/MSPhysics.rb:21:in <module:MSPhysics>' C:/Users/mehme/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/MSPhysics.rb:5:in <top (required)>’

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-10-28 115122

MSPhysics doesn’t work with 2021.

Really? Cause i found this and anton’s himself posted it i was very excited about it sory to hear that thanks tho.

That is the AMS Library that is a helper file for most of his Extensions.
If you see him say there is an update for MSPhysics itself I would be happy to know.

1 Like

Oh now i understand Thanks a lot