Hello, there. I’m Yustino who has problem with modeling in sketchup 2018 pro.
what I tried to do is making a studbolt size of M16(metric) about 20~30mm long.
This is my procedure.
(1) make Half circle (from circle, Ctrl+ 50 segments)
(2) move 0.75mm one end only of ‘(1)’ along blue axis
(3) copy ‘(2)’ and rotate 180 degrees and them make them meet at one end
(4) copy & array ‘(3)’ along blue axis as many as I want
(5) make ‘(4)’ a group, rotate & copy 180 degrees about blue axis
now, I have two groups of spiral curves
(6) make circle section, make the circle as a group
(7) extrude ‘(6)’ to be a column has the same center & height with ‘(5)’
(8) explode ‘(7)’
here is my problem
(9) explode one of spiral curve group, I got modeling problem as shown picture I attached above.
it looks like… several tooth pulled out.
please help me. is there anyone who knows that why this problem happened to me?
this is my environment